Sample Digital Course:
Understanding Your Personal Values
This self-paced digital course was produced for Barrett Values Centre to promote the use and applicability of their free tool, the Personal Values Centre.
It was designed using Articulate Rise and Adobe Photoshop.
- Architected the course, receiving input from Client Services and produced the conceptualization and storyboard.
- Hired a contracted ID, who did 70% of the design and development under my supervision.
- Developed the sections that required more expertise on how to interpret the PVA.
- Ran the course through beta testing, made the final revisions and launched the course to the public through Compass, collaborating with Marketing.
- Oversaw the process of transcribing the course into Spanish and German.